Date(s) - Jun 23 2012
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
GDM’s Fundraising Dinner in Chicago!
Download the flyer HERE for distribution and printing
Come to support the significant effort of raising funds to finance the translation of the Qu’ran into American Sign Language and to open a local GDM chapter in Chicago for our Deaf Muslims in Mosques.
• Translating the message of the Quran in American Sign Language (ASL) for the half million Deaf North Americans that use ASL as their primary language
• Opening GDM Chapter in Chicago area to serve Deaf Muslim communities and their Families
Date: Saturday, June 23rd, 2012
Time: 5 PM to 10 PM
Keynote Speaker: Imam Abdul Latif
Admission: $30 per individual OR $65 per family of four
Our goals for the fundraiser event are:
1. To promote the awareness of Deaf Muslims all over the world.
2. To raise funds to finance the translation of the holy Qu’ran into American Sign Language (ASL) for Deaf Muslims in North America.
3. To encourage all Islamic centers and organizations to provide support services for their Deaf brothers and sisters for all kinds of events such as social gatherings, meetings, fundraiser events, etc.
Anyone is welcome to come and support our event!
To order tickets, CLICK HERE
Any questions or concerns?
Contact Brother Qasim Jamal at qasim.jamal17 @ gmail. com
Sister Nabilah Ali at nabilah @ globaldeafmuslim. org
4380 N. Elston Ave
Chicago, IL 60641